Monday, March 26, 2012

Here I am, back from my National Service :)

I'm back from National Service. Guess what? I had a great time there. To be official, my camp is located on Semenyih, Selangor. I knw it's only around here and it's like so damn near =.= I couldn't control rite? Anyway, the full name of my camp is Kem Setia Ikhlas, Semenyih, in short, KEMSIS it's easier to remember obviously =/ Before goin to the camp, I knew WeiTeng and Nigel were in the same camp as me. So, yeah, I feel kinda lucky, at least I knew someone :) The thing I felt even more happier was, I knew more frens thr :D They're my gang..my Kemsis 8 pals :D Before 31/12/2011, I live my life without them. But when the clock strikes 12 and the date became 1/1/2012..I started spending my first 3 months on the year of 2012 with a bunch of person I do not recognise at all, which is my Kemsis 8 pals XD They were the bunch of person who gave me happiness and joy in Kem Setia Ikhlas :) I spent my days perfectly in the camp, laughters and more laughters everyday..We do crazy things like it's not anybody else's business, for example:

- scream our lungs out to support frens :)
- have interviews or ice-cream together during some special day :D
- run around the dewan makan juz to put cream on our fren's face bcoz it's that bitch's bday XD
- throw each others' shoe under the table and crawl under the table like Spider-man juz to pick back our shoe XD
- Play soccer with bottles in the middle of the night XD
- DETERMINATION is our quote but always fails (except Me and Zhou Yue XD)
- PERJUMPAAN HARAM which is eating in front of the toilet to prevent getting caught by teacher XD
- do ostrich moves n sing like crazy in the bus (i.e --> Grace XD)
- play in the rain n get ourselves wet or chasing each other around the dewan :D


Till the day of 17/3/2012, we are forced to separate and ofcoz I felt sad and heartbroken :( But when I saw them crying and hugging each other, I felt kinda glad because I know even though we're far apart, our heart will always be together :D

No comments: