Thursday, October 6, 2011

Should I?

wow I can't believe I came back after 5 days. I read a note the past few weeks and it changed me a lot. Previously I'm very sure how i felt for you, ofcoz I felt the same to you like before just, it made me asked myself "Is it worth doing all these?". Basically I'm holding on to something that I haven't got. You see, what I'd get as a feedback from you by treating you nice? The note says "Are you sure you're willing to sacrifice everything even though the one you loved will not respond to you? If yes then why are you sad?" I blacked out when I saw that line. I hesitated. Should I? Or shouldn't I? The past few months I've been sad, down and emo for countless times and I'm still blur by doing everything for you like crazy, but this 1 line, woke me. But, when I'm with you the feeling is still there just, I wouldn't gave too much hope to myself like what I usually did which may probably make me disappointed like hell. See? You seriously influenced me alot. What am I suppose to do in my life to hold your palms? What if there's no more YOU's in my life? I couldn't imagine those garbagey life. But nevermind, I'll just enjoy what I have now, with you in it :D


- Jenn - There's still a part of me that will always be in love with you.

No comments: