Sunday, January 30, 2011

my 1st post..

Why do some people can hang out with their cousins so often?
Why can't I?
Why can't they?
sometimes I really don't understand those parents..
as if their bird brains are been stucked by SHIT.
SHIT SHIT. PURE BLOODY SHIT.
even if they LOCK their child at home
you can't guaranty they'll stay at their 'home sweet home' when they became adults.
REAL ADULTS I mean, or maybe Teens.
and once their out of their "Jail"..they will come home, LESS.
let's not go off my topic though..
I don't have any siblings..
I'm LONELY..sometimes..even if I deny from your questions previously.
but I admit..now x)
so, my cousins are quite important to me.
hanging out with them just like hanging out with my friends is MY DREAM COME TRUE.
and recently, I've been planning it..I was looking foward to it..
and then..something happened..
that shit-stucked-bird brain just won't permit IT'S child.(my cousins)
that bird even scolded someone, as if IT is the GOD of the house (DOG u say? xD)
IT thought everyone listens to it!!
who did you think you are?? KING OF THE JUNGLE?? THE GREAT MUFFASA OF LION KING??
NO, you're just a tweeny weeny selfish lil bird. shit-stucked-bird I mean. sorry I left that.
fine, I don't wanna talk about this now cause it's seriously affecting my emotions.

Reminder of the day,
Jenn, just don't give too much hope to yourself because you'll be so damn shitty disappoint straight towards hell.

No comments: